Skateboard Framed Patent Art
Featured on Amazon.com
Skateboard Patent Art Print in a Solid Pine Wood Frame (16″ x 20″)
This is a reproduction of the original Patent for a Child’s Coaster. It was invented by Boyden Albert C and filed on May 14, 1959. It was issued on February 27, 1962 by the United States Patent and Trademark Office.
- High Quality Rustic Oak Wood
- Printed on Acid-free heavyweight Ancient Gold colored parchment paper giving your Art an Authentic look
- Top Mat is Creme with a Black Mat on the bottom to make your Patent Art pop!
- Framed Patent Art comes with Styrene/Plexi-glass and Hangers
- Patent Artwork is a great gift idea!